Pharmaceutical products, similar to their packages, must meet the most rigorous control requirements. Legibility and compliance of content and colours against the registered packaging design is crucial.
These requirements, as they relate to labels, also involve the use of substrates that are dedicated to the specific conditions of substance use by end users. This obligates label manufacturers to meet the highest quality standards.
View our portfolio
Products dedicated to pharmaceutical industry
COMEX is happy to share 30 years of experience in the field of printing self-adhesive labels in the following categories:
- paper labels
- foil labels
- multipage labels (booklets) – allowing a large amount of information to be printed on a label, thus eliminating the need for an insert that would normally be placed inside a cardboard box;
- peel off labels (multi-layer) – allowing the space reserved for a single label to contain up to 4 times more information;
- Braille label – for blind and partially sighted people;
- labels with RFID antennas and chips (Radio-frequency identification) – opening new solutions for securing and tracking the finished product from production through to delivery to end customer;
- labels for blood and infusion liquid pouches;
- ‘handle’ labels – used in hospitals for suspending pharmacological liquid pouches.